Saturday, April 4, 2015

The Awful Blogger

Oh hey. It seems I can only manage to make a blog post every 9-10 months. Obviously it is impossible to put everything that has happened in one blog post. I am not even going to try. Besides getting married back in September and my graduation day quickly approaching (4 more weeks!), Nothing BIG has happened. We did just recently experience a very early miscarriage but we are looking ahead and decided to let things take its coarse and if we become pregnant again, we will be very pleased.

River is almost TWO YEARS OLD. Oh my goodness. This age has been so fun. He recently weaned off breastfeeding and I can't say I miss it very much. It was definitely time for both of us to move on.
He knows his body parts, a few shapes and knows at least 7 signs now. He babbles all the time trying to speak. He has a vocabulary of about 25 words or more. He loves story time at the library and staying at GG's house while I am at school. He also got a new babysitter so that GG didn't get worn down. He is doing very well there and sometimes even takes a nap for her! He is so fun to play with and interact with. Being a mommy is really great.

That being said, I am excited to start working!! We really need the extra income and I need the brain stimulation of something other than Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

I'll see you in another 10 months blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment