Friday, September 27, 2013

3 Months of Love


Ok so I haven't been totally dedicated to this blog but better late than never! This will be short because I need to get some sleep and its getting late. 
River turned 3 months a few days ago! He has definitely "woke up" and is showing off his personality. The good news: he sleeps great at bed time. Of course he wakes up a few times to eat but that it totally expected of a BF baby. 
He is 13lbs now and 3 month clothes still fit him but won't for long. His size 1 diapers are getting too snug for my liking so I moved up to sized 2 today! River is laughing and cooing now. I LOVE it. He is usually pretty happy until around 5pm and then he gets fussy until bed time. Nothing unbearable though. 
In bad news: my car is a piece of junk. I don't even want to go into details but its broken down 3x in the last month. I'm so over it. We have also been Internet and cable free for the last 2.5 weeks due to some bad planning on some people's part (those people shall remain nameless) but we should hopefully be getting Internet again Wednesday. No cable though..it's stupid expensive! Netflix is all I need :)

Still in the process of getting the official BreastFeeding Support Organization for Sinclair Moms. It's a long process but it will be worth it! 

Anyway, enjoy some pictures of my little stinker. 


No comments:

Post a Comment